Read the following statements:
1. India has decided to station fighter airplanes in Andaman & Nicober Islands.
2. This is the first time fighter airplanes will be positioned in Andaman and Nicobar islands since World War II.
3. This will strengthen India's hold over Straits of Hormuz and Hudson, ocean passes connecting Indian Ocean to South China Sea.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying Only 1 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 2 and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 2 and 3 is correct answer
Where has the second India-Myanmar bilateral Army exercise named 'IMBEX 2018-19' commenced on 14 January 2019?
- [A] Haryana
- [B] Punjab
- [C] Madhya Pradesh
- [D] Maharashtra
- [E] Tamil Nadu
India has recently revived its eastern-most strategic air strip at Teju. In which state is it located?
- [A] Assam
- [B] Manipur
- [C] Mizoram
- [D] Nagaland
- [E] Arunachal Pradesh
Which ministry has sanctioned Malanad Malabar Cruise Tourism Project under Swadesh Darshan Scheme for development of a rural circuit in Kerala?
- [A] Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- [B] Ministry of Culture
- [C] Ministry of Tourism
- [D] Ministry of Home Affairs
- [E] NITI Aayog
According to a recent study by Chunling Lu, the director of the Program in Global Health Economics and Social Change at Harvard Medical School which two countries have contributed the most to reducing the number of children at risk of poor development?
- [A] Pakistan and Iran
- [B] Thailand and Malaysia
- [C] Nigeria and Somalia
- [D] Brazil and Peru
- [E] India and China
JD(U) has decided that it will not be part of the NDA outside Bihar. The party will contest assembly polls separately in which of the following state/states?
- [A] Jharkhand
- [B] Haryana
- [C] Jammu & Kashmir
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] All are correct