Read the following statements:
1. CriSidEx, launched in February, is India's first sentiment index for micro and small enterprises ( MSEs).
2. It has been developed jointly by Crisil and SIDBI.
3. It is a composite index based on a diffusion index of 5 parameters, and measures MSE business sentiment on a scale of 0 to 300.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying 1, 2 and 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 2 and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 2 and 3 is correct answer
As per the 2017 Global Retail Development Index (GRDI), which country ranks first among 30 developing countries on ease of doing business?
- [A] Japan
- [B] China
- [C] India
- [D] South Korea
- [E] Taiwan
How much amount will be invested by IIT Gandhinagar to build a research park that will house 50 corporate R&D centres?
- [A] 200 crores
- [B] 100 crores
- [C] 500 crores
- [D] 250 crores
- [E] 150 crores
Who will serve as the Ethics Officer of the Indian cricket board on an ad-hoc basis from March 2019?
- [A] Justice Madan Lokur
- [B] Justice D K Jain
- [C] Justice Rajendra Mal Lodha
- [D] Justice K. M. Joseph
- [E] Justice Jagdish Singh Khehar
In which city is the Election Commission of India scheduled to host the 4th General Assembly of Association of World Election Bodies in September 2019?
- [A] New Delhi
- [B] Mumbai
- [C] Hyderabad
- [D] Bengaluru
- [E] Kolkata
- [A] S. Janaki
- [B] K. S. Chithra
- [C] Sadhana Sargam
- [D] Shobha Sekhar
- [E] Sona Mohapatra