Read the following statements:
1. The parliamentary panel on Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) funds has recommended that amounts donated by lawmakers for rehabilitation work after natural disasters be disbursed within two weeks.
2. The panel was headed by Deputy Speaker of Lok Sabha M. Thambidurai.
3. Each Member of Parliament gets Rs. 5 crore a year to spend on local area development.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1, 2 and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 2 and 3 is correct answer
John Prine died following complications of coronavirus in April 2020. For which of the following folk albums did he win Grammy award?
- [A] The Missing Years
- [B] Fair & Square
- [C] The French Girl
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] All 1, 2 and 3
- [A] Punjab
- [B] Nagaland
- [C] Assam
- [D] Himachal Pradesh
- [E] Rajasthan
- [A] Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 2016
- [B] Debt Collection Procedures Act, 2016
- [C] Consumer Credit Protection Act, 2016
- [D] Credit (Repossession) Act, 2016
- [E] Enforcement of Security Interest and Recovery of Debts Laws and Miscellaneous Provisions (Amendment) Bill, 2016
Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu will be making a short visit to India in Sept 2019. Who was the first Indian PM to visit Israel?
- [A] Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- [B] Rajiv Gandhi
- [C] V. P. Singh
- [D] Narendra Modi
- [E] Manmohan Singh