Read the following statements:
1. India has signed a loan deal worth $200 million with World Bank for National Nutrition Mission (POSHAN Abhiyaan).
2. The loan would help Government in achieving its goal of reducing stunting in children 0-10 years of age from 38.4% to 25% by 2025.
3. POSHAN scheme, launched by PM Modi on March 8, 2018, aims to ensure holistic development & adequate nutrition for pregnant women, mothers & children.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying 1, 2 and 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 2 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 3 is correct answer
- [A] Malala Yousafzai
- [B] Salma Hayek
- [C] Elizabeth Taylor
- [D] Al Sharpton
- [E] Joaquin Phoenix
- [A] Bijapur Airport
- [B] New Bellary airport
- [C] Navi Mumbai International Airport
- [D] Chhatrapati Sambhaji Raje International Airport
- [E] Mathura International Airport
- [A] Blue Origin
- [B] Virgin Galactic
- [C] Haven
- [D] Space X
- [E] Boeing
Who defeated Ehsan Heydari Nezhad of Iran 6-4 to claim the inaugural Asian Snooker Tour title in April 2019?
- [A] Geet Sethi
- [B] Pankaj Advani
- [C] Aditya Mehta
- [D] Laxman Pai
- [E] Lucky Vatnani
________ announced that it has tied-up with HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company to co-create new Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based solutions.
- [A] Accenture
- [B] Cognizant
- [C] Deloitte
- [D] IBM India
- [E] HCL Technologies