The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has notified a protocol to amend the existing double taxation avoidance pact (DTAA) between India and ________.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Kuwait is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Canada is correct answer
On October 10 which country declared a state of emergency following months of anti-government protests by the Oromo and the Amhara tribes?
- [A] Niger
- [B] Rwanda
- [C] Burundi
- [D] Ethiopia
- [E] Democratic Republic of Congo
Read the following statements carefully:
1.The National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) was awarded the distinction of 'Public Water Agency of the Year'.
2.It was awarded by the Global Water Intelligence at the Global Water Summit in London on April 9, 2019.
3.The Global Water Awards are presented at the Global Water Summit, the major business conference for the water industry worldwide.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] Radhika Coomaraswamy
- [B] Michelle Bachelet
- [C] Helen Clark
- [D] Judy Cheng-Hopkins
- [E] Valerie Amos
- [A] MInistry of Finance
- [B] Ministry of Culture
- [C] Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- [D] Ministry of Women and Child Development
- [E] Ministry of Minority Affairs
Recently, ________ and Energy Efficiency Services Ltd (EESL) have announced a new joint venture to implement, finance and operate the smart meter roll-out by power distribution companies.
- [A] Indian Economic Service
- [B] The Directorate of Enforcement
- [C] Consultancy Development Centre
- [D] National Investment and Infrastructure Fund
- [E] Aid Accounts & Audit Division