Read the following statements:-
1. India will establish a Marine Observation System Along the Indian Coast (Mosaic).
2. Eight observatories – four along the east coast and and an equal number along the west coast – will be established.
3. The project, to be launched later this year is intended to carry out monitoring, especially the marine coastal pollution.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are true?
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying Both 1 and 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Both 1 and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Both 1 and 3 is correct answer
- [A] GSAT-5
- [B] None of the above
- [C] GMAT-6
- [D] GSAT-6
- [E] COMSAT-5
The Government of India and the World Bank signed a $200 million Loan Agreement for the ______ Agribusiness and Rural Transformation Project on October 31, 2017.
- [A] Uttarakhand
- [B] Maharashtra
- [C] Haryana
- [D] Telangana
- [E] Assam
According to a recent study, Cosmic energy bombarded by supernovae may have triggered a chain of events that eventually led to ancient humans walk on two legs, a study claims. The research was published in ________.
- [A] Journal of the Geological Society
- [B] Hydrogeology Journal
- [C] Australian Journal of Earth Sciences
- [D] Journal of Geology
- [E] Sedimentary Geology
The first India-New Zealand Cyber Dialogue was held in ______.पहली भारत-न्यूजीलैंड साइबर वार्ता ______ में आयोजित किया गया था।
- [A] Mumbai
- [B] Pune
- [C] Bengaluru
- [D] Gurgaon
- [E] New Delhi