Recently former Chief Economic Adviser Ashok Lahiri has been appointed as full-time member of the 15th Finance Commission. Which of the following sentences are true regarding Finance Commission of India?
1. The 15th Finance Commission's chairman is N. K. Singh, with its full-time members being Shaktikanta Das and Anoop Singh.
2. It was established by the President of India in 1951 under Article 280 of the Indian Constitution.
3. The Commission is appointed every five years and consists of a chairman and four other members.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are true is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are true is correct answer
Who was named as female sportsperson of the year in the ESPN India Multi-Sport Awards for her achievements in 2018?
- [A] Saina Nehwal
- [B] Sakshi Malik
- [C] P V Sindhu
- [D] Mithali Raj
- [E] Mary Kom
- [A] Indian Olympic Association
- [B] Paralympic Committee of India
- [C] All India Football Federation
- [D] Indian Commonwealth Games Association
- [E] None of these
Who gave the Ramnath Goenka awards for excellence in journalism?पत्रकारिता में उत्कृष्टता के लिए रामनाथ गोयनका पुरस्कार किसने दिया?
[A] Pranab Mukherjee
[B] Smriti Irani
[C] Venkiah Naidu
[D] Nitin Gadkari
[E] Narendra Modi
Name the Indian business tycoon who chaired the 4th Kayakalp meeting, which is the innovation council of Indian Railways?
- [A] Anil Ambani
- [B] Azim Premji
- [C] Ratan Tata
- [D] Kumar Mangalam Birla
- [E] Mukesh Ambani
- [A] India
- [B] Pakistan
- [C] Bangladesh
- [D] Bhutan
- [E] Sri Lanka