Which of the following has unveiled ‘Free Intraday Trading’ facility, allowing investors to trade intra-day without paying brokerage charges?
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying JM Financial is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Kotak Securities is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Satin Credit is correct answer
The Centre has set a target of ensuring at least 70 per cent infants to have access to breast milk by the year ________.
- [A] 2022
- [B] 2025
- [C] 2027
- [D] 2030
- [E] 2033
Which of the following Iranian companies have recently signed a 440-million Dollars agreement to develop a gas field in the sensitive Gulf?
- [A] Pars Oil and Gas Company and PetroPars
- [B] Pars Oil and Gas Company and National Iranian Drilling Company
- [C] National Iranian Drilling Company and PetroPars
- [D] National Iranian Oil Refining and Distribution Company and National Iranian Drilling Company
- [E] National Iranian Oil Refining and Distribution Company and PetroPars
- [A] Carla Suarez Navarro
- [B] Gavrilova
- [C] Serena Williams
- [D] Maria Sharapova
- [E] Sania Mirza