Which country has agreed to further strengthen bilateral cooperation in energy development space and to develop Electric Vehicles with India?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying China is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying China is correct answer
Who became the first British woman to win a major global sprint title in 200m event at the World Championships 2019?
- [A] Nicola Adams
- [B] Brittany Brown
- [C] Dina-Asher Smith
- [D] Jessica Ennis-Hill
- [E] Kelly Holmes
Which multiplex has partnered with SBI for ease of cash withdrawal?किस मल्टीप्लेक्स चेन ने विमुद्रीकरण के कारण धन-निकासी में आई दिक्कतों के निवारण के लिए SBI के सतग करार किया था?
[B] Pvr Cinemas
[C] City pride
[D] Rahul cinemas
[E] INOX cinemas
Kalraj Mishra who on September 2, 2017 resigned from Modi's cabinet was the Minister of ____________ .कालराज मिश्रा जिन्होंने 2 सितंबर, 2017 को मोदी के मंत्रिमंडल से इस्तीफा दे दिया, _____________ मंत्री थे।
- [A] Overseas Indian Affairs
- [B] Law and Justice
- [C] Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
- [D] Tribal Affairs
- [E] Minister of Micro, Small & Medium enterprises
With whom has the North Eastern Council (NEC) agreed on a tie-up venture in the area of capacity building and evaluation of projects, in June 2019?
- [A] National Institute of Urban Affairs
- [B] National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited
- [C] National Productivity Council
- [D] National Cooperative Union of India
- [E] Central Road Research Institute
In which state has Larsen & Toubro (L&T) bagged a construction project to build the tallest government office building in India?
- [A] Maharashta
- [B] Andhra Pradesh
- [C] Karnataka
- [D] Kerala
- [E] Madhya Pradesh