According to the latest data released by the WHO, which of the following hold true?
1. Mumbai and Varanasi are among the 14 Indian cities that figured in the list of 20 most polluted cities in the world in terms of PM 2.5 levels in 2016.
2. Other Indian cities were Kanpur, Faridabad, Gaya, Patna, Agra, Muzaffarpur, Srinagar, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Patiala and Jodhpur.
3. PM 2.5 includes pollutants like sulfate, nitrate and black carbon.
Abhishekh shukla from Dubai, United Arab Emirates is saying All are true is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are true is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are true is correct answer
Following consumer backlash, which of the following e-commerce majors in India pulled out of Airtel Zero platform?
उपभोक्ता प्रतिक्रिया के बाद, भारत में निम्नलिखित ई-कॉमर्स की बड़ी कंपनियों में से किसने 'एयरटेल ज़ीरो' मंच से अपने आपको बाहर किया?
- [A] Chelsea
- [B] Liverpool
- [C] Manchester United
- [D] Arsenal
- [E] Juventus
A competition inviting students to submit films on piracy and counterfeiting has been launched by _________.
- [A] Cell for IPR Promotion and Management (CIPAM)
- [B] Ministry for Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- [C] Ministry of Culture
- [D] Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (I&B)
- [E] None of the above
In May 2020, Deepa Malik has announced her retirement. In which year did she become the first Indian woman to win a medal in Paralympic Games?
- [A] 2010
- [B] 2012
- [C] 2014
- [D] 2016
- [E] 2018
- [A] Saina Nehwal
- [B] P. V. Sindhu
- [C] Rituparna Das
- [D] Saili Rane
- [E] Tanvi Lad