According to the latest data released by the WHO, which of the following hold true?
1. Mumbai and Varanasi are among the 14 Indian cities that figured in the list of 20 most polluted cities in the world in terms of PM 2.5 levels in 2016.
2. Other Indian cities were Kanpur, Faridabad, Gaya, Patna, Agra, Muzaffarpur, Srinagar, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Patiala and Jodhpur.
3. PM 2.5 includes pollutants like sulfate, nitrate and black carbon.
Abhishekh shukla from Dubai, United Arab Emirates is saying All are true is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are true is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are true is correct answer
Recently, Which of the following High Courts declares all animals of its State to be 'legal persons'?
- [A] Delhi High court
- [B] Uttarakhand High Court
- [C] Punjab and Haryana High Court
- [D] Kerala High court
- [E] None of these
- [A] Gujarat
- [B] Kerala
- [C] Maharashtra
- [D] Telangana
- [E] Jharkhand
Who among the following won the Sir Richard Hadlee Medal for Men’s Player of the Year in March 2019?
- [A] Virat Kohli
- [B] Kane Williamson
- [C] Joe Root
- [D] Rohit Sharma
- [E] M.S. Dhoni
A tribal development centre called Quality Evaluation for Sustainable Transformation centre (QUEST) has been launched by which Indian state?
- [A] Rajasthan
- [B] Madhya Pradesh
- [C] Chhattisgarh
- [D] Uttar Pradesh
- [E] Maharashtra
In May 2020, the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has reconstituted its advisory committee on service providers. Who will chair it?
- [A] Rajdeep Sardesai
- [B] Shekhar Gupta
- [C] Subramanian Swamy
- [D] T V Mohandas Pai
- [E] Ramdas Pai