Blue Origin is an aerospace company owned by
Ranjit Kumar Prusty from Pune, India is saying Tesla is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Amazon is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Microsoft is correct answer
- [A] Turkey
- [B] Kashmir
- [C] Iraq
- [D] Syria
- [E] North Korea
- [A] Israel
- [B] Jordan
- [C] Egypt
- [D] Saudi Arabia
- [E] Morocco
Which of the following Railway stations has opened an ‘Oxygen Parlour’ to provide an experience of breathing clean air to the commuters?
- [A] New Delhi railway station
- [B] Nashik railway station
- [C] Patna railway station
- [D] Kalyan Railway Station
- [E] Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
With which of the following has Indian Railways signed an MoU for registration of 39000 users over 34 Railway divisions on NIC e office platform by June 2020?
- [A] Rail Vikas Nigam
- [B] TCIL
- [C] RailTel
- [D] IRCTC
- [E] RITES
Read the following sentences carefully:
1) To deal with cyber crimes such as financial frauds, circulation of communal & pornographic contents, the Union Home Ministry is planning to set up an apex coordination centre.
2) The apex centre - Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C) would be set up in Delhi.
3) It would coordinate with state govts & UTs & closely monitor cyberspace & social media with due emphasis on vernacular content.
Which of the above sentence/sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 3
- [C] Only 2 and 3
- [D] Only 3
- [E] All