The MoU signed between PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI) and the Indian Yoga Association (IYA) on April 29, 2018 aims to to promote tourism in ________.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Krishna Circuit is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Ramayana Circuit is correct answer
The US Senate has voted to confirm Indian-origin ________ as a judge on the DC Circuit Court of Appeals in March 2019.
- [A] Navdeep Bains
- [B] Parm Gill
- [C] Neomi Rao
- [D] Ruby Dhalla
- [E] Deepak Obhrai
- [A] Power
- [B] HRD
- [C] Education
- [D] Finance
- [E] Railways
- [A] Aditya Birla Capital Ltd
- [B] Capital First Ltd
- [C] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd
- [D] GIC Housing Finance Ltd
- [E] Swadhaar FinServe Pvt Ltd
Read the following statements carefully:
1. 'SBI Ecowrap' report was released by SBI Research on 26 November 2018.
2. The report said that India’s GDP growth in the September 2018 quarter (Q2) is expected to slow to 7.0%-7.2% mainly due to the slowdown in rural demand.
3. The report also said that SBI Composite Leading Indicator (CLI), a basket of 21 leading indicators for Q2 FY19, is showing a marginal declining trend.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
An all-women crew leading the INSV _______ docked at a port in Cape Town in South Africa, in the last phase of its maiden voyage to circumnavigate the globe.
- [A] Shanti
- [B] Tarini
- [C] Mhadei
- [D] Vihar
- [E] None of the above