Consider the following statements: (1)The I&B ministry has constituted a 6 member expert committee to look into the condition of films as well as the storage vaults at the National Film Archive of India (NFAI).
(2) The new Metro Policy empowers Center to make rules and regulations and set up permanent Fare Fixation Authority for timely revision of fares.
(3)The committee comprises filmmakers like Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Anurag Kashyap and Ashutosh Gowariker.
Which of the above statement/s is/are true regarding the expert committee constituted by I&B ministry?
Abhishek Singh is saying Both (2) and (3) is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Carlyle Group Inc. will buy how much per cent stake in Piramal Pharma that will amount to USD 490 mn or 3700 crores in Indian Rupee?
- [A] 10
- [B] 15
- [C] 20
- [D] 25
- [E] 30
- [A] Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
- [B] Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- [C] Ministry of Skill Development
- [D] Ministry of Power
- [E] Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
Which member of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) has announced that it will leave the 14-nation bloc from January 2020?
- [A] Algeria
- [B] Angola
- [C] Ecuador
- [D] Iran
- [E] Gabon
Which financial institution will invest $38 million in housing finance companies (HFCs), which are focused on affordable housing finance segment?
- [A] World Bank
- [B] IBRD
- [C] IDA
- [D] ICSID
- [E] IFC