Recently Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh chaired the 23rd meeting of Western Zonal Council at Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Which of the following is true about the Zonal Councils?
1) Zonal Councils were set up under the States Reorganization Act, 1960 to foster Inter-State co-operation and co-ordination among the States.
2) Initially, there were 5 Zonal Councils.
3) Chief Minister of the state acts as the Chairman of Council and Governor acts as Vice-Chairman.
Which of the above statements is/ are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 and 2 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 and 3 is correct answer
Read the following sentences:-
1. UN's weather agency, World Meteorological Organization has said the last four years were the hottest on record.
2. 2016 remains the hottest year ever measured, due to the warming effect of El Nino, while 2017 was the warmest non-El Nino year.
3. The 21st century has so far been a period of the hottest weather, accounting for 17 of the 18 warmest years on record.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3
- [A] 35
- [B] 40
- [C] 45
- [D] 50
- [E] 55
- [A] Terrorism
- [B] Child labour
- [C] Climate change
- [D] Women empowerment
- [E] None of the above