Recently Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh chaired the 23rd meeting of Western Zonal Council at Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Which of the following is true about the Zonal Councils?
1) Zonal Councils were set up under the States Reorganization Act, 1960 to foster Inter-State co-operation and co-ordination among the States.
2) Initially, there were 5 Zonal Councils.
3) Chief Minister of the state acts as the Chairman of Council and Governor acts as Vice-Chairman.
Which of the above statements is/ are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 and 2 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 and 3 is correct answer
- [A] 73
- [B] 82
- [C] 93
- [D] 117
- [E] 131
The Union Cabinet has approved the creation of a National Testing Agency. It will be chaired by _______.केंद्रीय मंत्रिमंडल ने एक राष्ट्रीय परीक्षण एजेंसी बनाने की मंजूरी दे दी है। इसकी अध्यक्षता _______ द्वारा की जाएगी।
- [A] Ministry of Education
- [B] Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- [C] Ministry of Human Resource Development
- [D] Ministry of Law and Justice
- [E] None of the above
- [A] 29
- [B] 34
- [C] 40
- [D] 56
- [E] 37
Which bank has announced an alliance with Zoho to offer solutions to enhance corporate banking experience?
- [A] Kotak Mahindra Bank
- [B] Axis Bank
- [C] Standard Chartered Bank
- [D] HDFC Bank
- [E] Bandhan Bank
- [A] 2
- [B] 3
- [C] 4
- [D] 5
- [E] 6