Sometimes we read about 'Sendai Framework' in news. Which of the following sentences is/are correct about it?
1) India is a signatory to the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction.
2) As a part of it, India will get a national database on disasters, which includes information on deaths, people affected and economic losses, by 2022.
3) The Sendai Framework is a 15-year, voluntary, binding agreement which recognizes that the State has the primary role to reduce disaster risk but that responsibility should be shared with other stakeholders.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 2 Only is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 2 Only is correct answer
- [A] Madhya Pradesh
- [B] Uttar Pradesh
- [C] Karnataka
- [D] Maharashtra
- [E] Gujarat
The President has approved the awards for 85 individuals, which includes ______ Padma Vibhushan, ______ Padma Bhushan and _____ Padma Shri.
- [A] 3, 12, 56
- [B] 5, 9, 65
- [C] 3, 9, 73
- [D] 6, 7, 73
- [E] 9, 3, 45
Which of the following organisations has released the report titled 'Children, HIV and AIDS: The World in 2030'?
- [A] UNESCO
- [B] World Bank
- [C] UNEP
- [D] UNICEF
- [E] WHO
- [A] Justice Lingappa Narayana Swamy
- [B] Justice Vijay Kumar Bist
- [C] Justice Thottathil B. Radhakrishnan
- [D] Justice Sanjay Karol
- [E] Justice Ramesh Ranganathan