Read the following sentences carefully:
1. In a first in the country, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences set up Virtual Bronchoscopy Navigation system.
2. VBN is a facility for diagnosis and treatment of patients with small tumour-like spots in lungs.
3. No country has this facility till now.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
Vivek Sharma from New Delhi, India is saying Only 1 and 2 is correct answer
Deepali Das from Aurangabad, India is saying Only 1 and 2 is correct answer
Khushbu Shaikh from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 and 2 is correct answer
Gatikrushna Das from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Only 1 and 2 is correct answer
Munna Bhai from Angul, India is saying Only 1 and 2 is correct answer
- [A] Space science
- [B] Natural science
- [C] Marine science
- [D] Geology
- [E] None of the above
Researchers from RIKEN Center for Sustainable Resource Science (CSRS) in ________ have identified a type of moss that can efficiently absorb a large amount of lead, providing a green alternative for decontaminating polluted water and soil.
- [A] China
- [B] Russia
- [C] Japan
- [D] France
- [E] India
Which city's air quality has been recorded as "worst" a day before Diwali?दीवाली से एक दिन पहले कौनसे शहर के हवा की गुणवत्ता को "सबसे बुरा" दर्ज किया गया है?
From which of the following organisations did India get a loan of about Rs. 1,600 crore to develop new vaccines, medical devices, and medicines?
- [A] International Monetary Fund
- [B] Asian Development Bank
- [C] World Bank
- [D] New Development Bank
- [E] International Labour Organization
Consider the following statements: (1) The Earth-sized planets orbiting the ultracool TRAPPIST-1 dwarf star 40 light-years away may have substantial amounts of water and could be habitable, scientists say.
(2) An international team of astronomers used the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope to estimate whether there might be water on the seven planets orbiting in the nearby TRAPPIST-1 planetary.
(3) TRAPPIST-1 is located in the Leo constellation.
(4) The seven Earth-sized planets orbiting ultracool dwarf star TRAPPIST-1 were discovered by astronomers in 2016.
Which of the above statements are true?
- [A] Both 1 and 2
- [B] Only 1,2 and 4
- [C] Both 2 and 3
- [D] Only 1,3 and 4
- [E] All of the above