Recently Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh chaired the 23rd meeting of Western Zonal Council at Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Which of the following is true about the Zonal Councils?
1) Zonal Councils were set up under the States Reorganization Act, 1960 to foster Inter-State co-operation and co-ordination among the States.
2) Initially, there were 5 Zonal Councils.
3) Chief Minister of the state acts as the Chairman of Council and Governor acts as Vice-Chairman.
Which of the above statements is/ are correct?
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying 1, 2, and 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1, 2, and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1, 2, and 3 is correct answer
ISRO has called off the launch of India's second mission to Moon - Chandrayaan-2 onboard GSLV MkIII-M1 due to a technical snag. When was Chandrayaan-1 launched?
- [A] 2005
- [B] 2006
- [C] 2007
- [D] 2008
- [E] 2009
Read the following statements carefully:
1. Foreign Affairs Minister of Denmark Anders Samuelsen arrived in New Delhi on a two-day official visit to India on 17 December 2018.
2. Mr Samuelsen will meet External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj.
3. The capital of Denmark is Copenhagen and its currency is Ruble.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
The first-ever India-Uzbekistan joint military exercise - Dustlik-2019 began at Chirchiq Training Area near Tashkent on ________ 2019.
- [A] 3 November
- [B] 4 November
- [C] 2 November
- [D] 1 November
- [E] None of these
The Prime Minister unveiled the statue of former Prime Minister Sh. Lal Bahadur Shastri at the Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport in ________.
- [A] Raipur
- [B] Lucknow
- [C] Varanasi
- [D] Ranchi
- [E] Jodhpur
- [A] Frichs
- [B] BioMega
- [C] Oticon
- [D] Danfoss
- [E] Mac Baren