Read the following sentences carefully:
1) The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs approved Centrally Sponsored Scheme of National Bamboo Mission under National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture.
2) The mission is to ensure holistic development of the bamboo sector.
3) The Mission will focus on the development of bamboo in limited states where it has social, commercial and economical advantage, particularly in the North Eastern region.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 3 Only is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Purna Chandra Parida from Rourkela, India is saying 1 and 3 Only is correct answer
Nikita Sharma from Barddhaman, India is saying 1 and 3 Only is correct answer
- [A] Pawan Kumar
- [B] Bala Rafique Shaikh
- [C] Sushil Kumar
- [D] Yogeshwar Dutt
- [E] None of these
The 28th India and Indonesia Coordinated Patrol (CORPAT) and Second Bilateral Maritime Exercise has begun in _____.
- [A] Belawan
- [B] Cirebon
- [C] Merak
- [D] Sibolga
- [E] Teluk Bayur
Read the following statements carefully:
1. NITI Aayog began a series of 'Development Dialogues' from 30 November 2018.
2. It will engage experts, thought leaders and government stakeholders across key avenues of long-term social and economic development.
3. The first event was a conference on 'Health Systems for A New India: Building Blocks'.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
Rabindranath Tagore's 'The King of the Dark Chamber' is the English translation of which bengali play?
- [A] Visarjan
- [B] Valmiki-Pratibha
- [C] Raja
- [D] Dak Ghar
- [E] Chitra