Read the following sentences carefully:
1) Human Resource Development Ministry launched the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan-2 in Mumbai.
2) Under Unnat Bharat Abhiyan, students from 500 higher educational institutions from across the country will adopt villages and visit them.
3) Under the scheme, the institutions have been selected on a Challenge Mode and has been extended to 500 reputed Higher Educational Institutes.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Purna Chandra Parida from Rourkela, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
CMA MAHESWARAN SHANMUGASUNDARAM from Chennai, India is saying Only 2 and 3 is correct answer
Read the following statements:
- Housing finance companies (HFCs) will be treated as a category of non-banks, as per RBI.
- It will release a revised regulatory framework for these entities.
- This comes after the Finance Act, 2019 amended the National Housing Bank Act, 1987, conferring certain powers for the regulation of HFCs with the Reserve Bank of India.
Which of the following statements are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Both 1 and 3
- [D] Both 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
In Men's Hockey, India and ________ were declared joint winners of the Asian Champions Trophy at Muscat in Oman on 28th October 2018.
- [A] Malaysia
- [B] Thailand
- [C] Pakistan
- [D] Japan
- [E] Singapore
SEBI has re-constituted its commodity derivatives advisory committee (CDAC). The committee consists of how many members?
- [A] 11
- [B] 13
- [C] 15
- [D] 17
- [E] 19
Where did the Ministry of Civil Aviation organise the Aviation Conclave 2019 with an overarching theme of “Flying for All” on 27 February 2019?
- [A] Bathinda
- [B] New Delhi
- [C] Jodhpur
- [D] Ranchi
- [E] Mumbai
India has signed an agreement with which of the following countries for an acquisition in Lower Zakum Concession?
- [A] Saudi Arabia
- [B] Qatar
- [C] UAE
- [D] Kuwait
- [E] None of the above