When is World Malaria Day observed?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 25 April is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 25 April is correct answer
Priyanshi Khandelwal from Gandhidham, India is saying 25 April is correct answer
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The government of India notified rules for providing in-flight & maritime mobile phone services on 16 December 2018.
2. Indian and foreign airlines and shipping companies operating in the country can provide in-flight and maritime voice and data services with a valid Indian telecom licence holder.
3. The connectivity can be provided using telecom networks on the ground as well as using satellites.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] Business Award
- [B] Peace Award
- [C] BAFTA Award
- [D] Commonwealth Point of Light Award
- [E] IT Industry Award
Recently, the, ‘one-child policy,’ was abandoned in China. Name the chinese leader who introduced the policy:
- [A] Mao Zedong
- [B] Li Swang
- [C] Yuan Shikai
- [D] Deng Xiaoping
- [E] Xi Jinping
Where did PM Narendra Modi and Mongolian President Khaltmaagiin Battulga jointly unveil the Lord Buddha's statue in September 2019?
- [A] Erdene Zuu Monastery
- [B] Gandan Monastery
- [C] Rumtek Monastery
- [D] Tawang Monastery
- [E] Key Monastery
Who among the following has been chosen for Rajiv Gandhi Sadbhavana Award 2018 for promoting communal harmony and peace?
- [A] Rajnath Singh
- [B] Gopalkrishna Gandhi
- [C] E.S Lakshmi Narasimhan
- [D] BD Mishra
- [E] Jagdish Mukhi