On 24th April, 'Secure India Conclave' was held in which city?
Vijay Dongare from Pune, India is saying Delhi is correct answer
AASHISH PANDYA from Mahad, India is saying Bengaluru is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Delhi is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Delhi is correct answer
Priyanshi Khandelwal from Gandhidham, India is saying Bengaluru is correct answer
Read the following sentences carefully:
1. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has given its approval to expand the scope of mandatory packaging norms under the Jute Packaging Material Act, 1987.
2. The CCEA approved that 100% food grains and 20% sugar shall be mandatorily packed in diversified jute bags.
3. The decision will give an impetus to the diversification of the jute industry.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 3
- [C] Only 2 and 3
- [D] All are correct
- [E] None is correct
- [A] Assam
- [B] Maharashtra
- [C] Gujarat
- [D] Bihar
- [E] Chhattisgarh
Read the following statements:
- According to a World Bank report, changing monsoon patterns & rising temperatures driven by climate change could cost India 2.8% of GDP.
- Climate change could depress the living standards of nearly half of India’s population by 2050, which now lives in vulnerable areas.
- The worst hit would be people in 10 districts in Central India, which have been identified as severe hotspots by the report.
Which of the above statement is correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] All of these
- [E] None of these
- [A] France
- [B] Indonesia
- [C] USA
- [D] China
- [E] Italy
In September 2019, Former Union Minister Bandaru Dattatreya took oath as the 27th Governor of ________.
- [A] Bihar
- [B] Uttar Pradesh
- [C] Himachal Pradesh
- [D] Rajasthan
- [E] Gujarat