Who will chair the first meeting of the think tank on the Framework for National Policy on E-commerce to be held on April 24th, 2018?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Arun Jaitley is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Raj Nath Singh is correct answer
Purna Chandra Parida from Rourkela, India is saying Suresh Prabhu is correct answer
Which of the following is incorrect?
1. Senior Congress leader N S Pharande passed away recently.
2. He was a former chairman of the state legislative council.
3. Pharande was a patient of hypertension.
- [A] All of the above
- [B] 1 only
- [C] 1 and 3
- [D] 3 only
- [E] None of the above
Read the following statements carefully:
1.The rupee has been ranked as one of the 10 best-performing currencies, beating rivals like Real and Rand ever since the NDA government came into power in May 2014.
2.Although all emerging market currencies have lost value to the dollar, rupee’s slide is relatively controlled compared with peers.
3.In the 4 year period, the dollar index gained 17% compared with 14.2% loss in the rupee’s value.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 2
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
Which state has topped among States in terms of “Ease of Living Index” rankings launched by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs in 2018?
- [A] Karnataka
- [B] Andhra Pradesh
- [C] Arunachal Pradesh
- [D] Telangana
- [E] Kerala
Read the following statements:-
1. India & Pakistan held the meeting on Indus water treaty on 28th March.
2. This will be the 114th meeting of the Permanent Indus Commission (PIC) that looks into the sharing of the waters of the Indus since the treaty was signed by the two countries in 1960.
3. The Indus water treaty covers the water distribution and sharing rights of six rivers—Beas, Ravi, Sutlej, Indus, Chenab and Jhelum.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3