Read the following statements:
1. With the objective to sensitize people about road safety, Ministry of Road Transport & Highways is organizing the 29th edition of Road Safety Week from 21st to 27th of April.
2. During the week, creating awareness about various causes of road accidents & measures to prevent them will be highlighted.
3. 300,000 persons in India are killed in road crashes every year.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 3 is correct answer
Vladimir Putin has signed a bill in July 2019 suspending Russia's participation in a pivotal nuclear arms pact with the ________.
- [A] USA
- [B] France
- [C] Germany
- [D] Poland
- [E] China
Who among the following are the 2 women project directors for ISRO's inter-planetary mission Chandrayaan 2?
- [A] Ritu Karidhal and Anuradha TK
- [B] Ritu Karidhal and Muthayya Vanitha
- [C] Anuradha TK and Muthayya Vanitha
- [D] Ritu Karidhal and Minal Rohit
- [E] Minal Rohit and Muthayya Vanitha
Which of these companies have introduced a pension scheme for its current as well as former employees?
- [A] BEL
- [B] NTPC
- [C] SAIL
- [D] NHPC
- [E] None of these
- [A] USA
- [B] Russia
- [C] Japan
- [D] Indonesia
- [E] Singapore