Consider the following statements:
(1) Fugitive Economic Offenders Ordinance 2018 will empower govt to attach only the domestic properties of fugitive economic offenders.
(2) The provisions of the ordinance will apply for economic offenders who refuse to return to India or against whom an arrest warrant has been issued for a scheduled offence.
(3) Only those cases where the amount involved is more than Rs.50 cr will be covered under this ordinance.
Which of the above statement/s is/are true regarding the Fugitive Economic Offenders Ordinance 2018?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Both (2) and (3) is correct answer
Who among the following was/were recommended by Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) for the Arjuna Award 2019?
- [A] Mohammed Shami
- [B] Poonam Yadav
- [C] Ravindra Jadeja
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] All are correct
Which of the following, along with National Payment Corporation of India, has launched a UPI QR-based loan installment payment facility for its customers?
- [A] Equitas Small Finance Bank
- [B] Jana Small Finance Bank
- [C] Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- [D] Fincare Small Finance Bank
- [E] ESAF Small Finance Bank
- [A] Karnataka
- [B] Chhattisgarh
- [C] Bihar
- [D] Jharkhand
- [E] Tamil Nadu