Read the following statements:
1. According to the database of the IMF's World Economic Outlook for April 2018, India's GDP clocked in at $2.6 trillion for 2017.
2. India is now the world’s sixth largest economy, displacing France.
3. IMF expects India to grow at 7.4% in 2018 and 7.8% in 2019.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 3 is correct answer
- [A] Acting
- [B] Politics
- [C] Sprint
- [D] Journalism
- [E] Law
_______ and AAI have signed a MoU on utilisation of airstrips under the Regional Connectivity Scheme - UDAN.
- [A] Antrix Corporation
- [B] Steel Authority of India Limited
- [C] Air India Engineering Services
- [D] Bharat Electronics Limited
- [E] Central Electronics Limited
- [A] Netherlands
- [B] Japan
- [C] China
- [D] UK
- [E] Sri Lanka
In March 2020, which of the following has been asked to deposit ₹75 crores by the National Anti-profiteering Authority?
- [A] Dabur
- [B] Britannia Industries
- [C] Hindustan Unilever
- [D] Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.
- [E] The Himalaya Drug Company
- [A] 2000
- [B] 500
- [C] 1700
- [D] 1890
- [E] 1600