In order to help the company attain its goal of enhancing profit, all the employees ......
Kanak Vineet from Ghaziabad, India is saying voluntarily offered to work overtime with lucrative compensation is correct answer
Swati Bellani from Jalalpur, India is saying voluntarily offered to work overtime with lucrative compensation is correct answer
- [A] Dev could not recite any poem or speech
- [B] Dev said something which has no meaning, it was totally baseless
- [C] Dev was talking something which was beyond our experience
- [D] Dev spoke flatly without any emotion or reason
- [E] Dev did not refer to any poem to support his statements
- [A] never depends upon others for getting his work done
- [B] is seldom trusted by others
- [C] always finds it difficult to keep his word
- [D] always insists on getting the work completed on time
- [E] seldom trusts others as far as the work schedule is concerned
- [A] decided to ask for a raise in his salary
- [B] was scared to talk to him about his leave
- [C] felt very guilty for his inadvertent slip
- [D] promised him that he would not commit mistake again
- [E] was pained to press his demand for a new flat.
It was an extremely pleasant surprise for the hutment-dweller when the Government officials told him that ......
- [A] he had to vacate hutment which he had been unauthorisedly occupying
- [B] he had been gifted with a furnished apartment in a multi-storeyed building
- [C] he would be arrested for wrongfully encroaching on the pavement outside his dwelling
- [D] they would not accede to his request
- [E] they had received the orders from the court to take possession of all his belongings