She never visits any zoo because she is strong opponent of the idea of ......
HARKESH PANDAT 777 from Palwal, India is saying holding the animals in captivity for our joy is correct answer
Srinivasan Srini from Kottayam, India is saying setting the animals free into forest is correct answer
Deepali Das from Aurangabad, India is saying holding the animals in captivity for our joy is correct answer
Tshewang Bhutia from Gangtok, India is saying holding the animals in captivity for our joy is correct answer
Shantanu Chauhan from Ghaziabad, India is saying holding the animals in captivity for our joy is correct answer
With great efforts his son succeeded in convincing him not to donate his entire wealth to an orphanage ......
- [A] and lead the life of a wealthy merchant
- [B] but to a home for the forsaken children
- [C] and make an orphan of himself
- [D] as the orphanage needed a lot of donations
- [E] as the orphanage had been set up by him
- [A] Dev could not recite any poem or speech
- [B] Dev said something which has no meaning, it was totally baseless
- [C] Dev was talking something which was beyond our experience
- [D] Dev spoke flatly without any emotion or reason
- [E] Dev did not refer to any poem to support his statements
It was an extremely pleasant surprise for the hutment-dweller when the Government officials told him that ......
- [A] he had to vacate hutment which he had been unauthorisedly occupying
- [B] he had been gifted with a furnished apartment in a multi-storeyed building
- [C] he would be arrested for wrongfully encroaching on the pavement outside his dwelling
- [D] they would not accede to his request
- [E] they had received the orders from the court to take possession of all his belongings