Read the following statements:
1. India Index Services & Products Limited (IISL) has launched Nifty 200 Quality 30 index, which will track the performance of select firms based on profitability and earnings growth variability.
2. It includes top 30 companies from its parent Nifty 500 index, selected on the basis of their 'quality' scores.
3. Weight of each stock in the index will be based on a combination of stock's quality score & its free float market capitalization.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1, 2 and 3 is correct answer
Atowar Rahman from Bengaluru, India is saying 2 and 3 is correct answer
- [A] Turkmenistan
- [B] Uzbekistan
- [C] Azerbaijan
- [D] Russia
- [E] Kazakhstan
Who has constituted an expert committee to examine the possibillity of allowing unlisted Indian companies to do a direct equity listing overseas?
- [A] Ministry of Finance
- [B] SEBI
- [C] NITI Aayog
- [D] RBI
- [E] Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Read the following statements:-
1. To prevent the possibility of manipulation in the prices of securities, especially government securities, the SBI has changed the methodology used by debt market players for their valuation.
2. Security/bond valuation will be based on the weighted average price of the last half-an-hour of trading.
3. The methodology as to how the bonds are valued is crucial for mark-to-market purposes.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3
On which day did UNESCO commemorate the International Day of Reflection on the 1994 Genocide against the Tutsi in Rwanda?
- [A] 6 April
- [B] 7 April
- [C] 8 April
- [D] 9 April
- [E] 10 April
Recently, Reserve Bank of India's Governor Urjit Patel resigned. He is the ________ RBI governor in independent India to have resigned from his post before his term was over.
- [A] third
- [B] second
- [C] fifth
- [D] fourth
- [E] first