Government has decided to set up a district plan to accelerate growth of districts by ________%.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 10 is correct answer
anusha from Bengaluru, India is saying 10 is correct answer
Atowar Rahman from Bengaluru, India is saying 3 is correct answer
Rajesh Rai from Chandigarh, India is saying 10 is correct answer
Mixed pair of __________ and __________ have clinched the recurve team gold medal at the 2017 World Archery Youth Championship in Rosario.रोसारियो में 2017 विश्व तीरंदाजी युवा चैम्पियनशिप में __________ और _________ की मिश्रित जोड़ी ने रिकर्व टीम स्वर्ण पदक जीता।
- [A] Jemson Ningthoujam and Ankita Bhakat
- [B] Shukmani Gajanan Babrekar and Atul Verma
- [C] Khushbu Dhayal and Atul Verma
- [D] Jemson Ningthoujam and Shukmani Gajanan Babrekar
- [E] Palton Hansda and Deepika Kumari
The Memorandum of Agreement was signed among Government of India, NABARD and National Water Development Agency to fund the central share of 99 prioritized irrigation projects under which scheme?
- [A] Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
- [B] Pradhan Mantri Grameen Sadak Yojana
- [C] Pradhan Mantri Fasal Yojana
- [D] Pradhan Mantri Grameen Yojana
- [E] Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Read the following statements carefully:
1. National Disaster Management Authority in partnership with Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) organized a 2-day meeting on the assessment of glacial risks and GLOFs.
2. GLOFs refer to the sudden discharge of a water reservoir that has formed either underneath, at the side, in front, within, or on the surface of a glacier.
3. The 2013 Kedarnath disaster was a result of the same.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] World Health Organization
- [B] United States Agency for International Development
- [C] CARE International
- [D] Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- [E] World Bank