With which bank has the Indian Army signed a MoU regarding the Defence Salary Package?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying ICICI Bank is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying SBI is correct answer
CMA MAHESWARAN SHANMUGASUNDARAM from Chennai, India is saying Axis Bank is correct answer
Which state has extended the benefits of loan waiver scheme to every member of the farmer's family in case of a separate loan account?
- [A] Uttar Pradesh
- [B] Madhya Pradesh
- [C] Maharashtra
- [D] Karnataka
- [E] Telangana
Under which ministry has NBCC signed a MoU with Skill Development Institute, Bhubaneswar for construction of its institute?
- [A] Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- [B] Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- [C] Ministry of Rural Development
- [D] Ministry of Human Resource Development
- [E] Ministry of Finance
Read the following statements carefully:
1.A new species of bone-eating worm has been discovered by scientists during a study.
2.The worm, which has yet to be named, is the first of its kind found in the Gulf of Mexico.
3.The species was discovered when it crawled on the corpse of an alligator on the ocean floor -- and completely consumed its soft tissue within 51 days.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] Copenhagen
- [B] Nairobi
- [C] Paris
- [D] New Delhi
- [E] Beijing
Read the following sentences:-
Cabinet has given its approval to a number of amendments to the FDI Policy. These are as follows:
1. 50% FDI under automatic route for Single Brand Retail Trading, Construction Development.
2. Foreign airlines allowed to invest up to 49% under approval route in Air India.
3. FIIs/FPIs allowed investing in Power Exchanges through primary market. Govt. approval no longer required for FDI in SBRT.
Which of the above sentence/sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3