The scientists of which country have developed a 3D hollow-cone structure device called 'Artificial Transpiration' to increase solar-thermal energy conversion efficiency?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying China is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying China is correct answer
CMA MAHESWARAN SHANMUGASUNDARAM from Chennai, India is saying China is correct answer
Who is the Chief of Staff of the US Air Force, who flew the ‘Made in India’ light combat aircraft Tejas?
- [A] Mark A. Milley
- [B] Raymond T. Odierno
- [C] David L Goldfein
- [D] Martin E. Dempsey
- [E] George W. Casey Jr.
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Health Ministry signed a MoU with the Social Justice and Empowerment Ministry for enhanced HIV/AIDS outreach.
2. The MOU will catalyze in achieving the national goals and objectives of HIV prevention and impact mitigation.
3. It will help in reaching out to the marginalised groups and will provide opportunity for empowerment.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
Which city is all set to outdo Nagpur by recycling 100 percent of the sewage water generated in the city, in 2019?
- [A] Indore
- [B] Mumbai
- [C] Noida
- [D] Bhopal
- [E] Bengaluru
The state forest dept and the civic body signed an MoU for the handing over of around 100 acres of land at Aarey Colony in Goregaon to extend the ________.
- [A] Kamala Nehru Park
- [B] Veermata Jijabai Bhosle Udyan
- [C] Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
- [D] Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- [E] Vihar Lake