Read the following statements:
1. The National Anti-Profiteering Authority (NAA) has launched an Anti-Profiteering online community for timely grievance redressal.
2. It was launched in association with a citizen-engagement platform, StumbleUpon.
3. The Authority has imposed a stricter requirement of a Harmonised System of Nomenclature (HSN) code for the same.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1, 2 and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 3 is correct answer
CMA MAHESWARAN SHANMUGASUNDARAM from Chennai, India is saying 1 only is correct answer
- [A] Gujarat
- [B] Madhya Pradesh
- [C] Assam
- [D] Bihar
- [E] Karnataka
Which of the following has won the best Swacch Iconic Place award for 2019, topping the charts in cleanliness?
- [A] Taj Mahal
- [B] Manikarnika Ghat
- [C] Agra Fort
- [D] Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
- [E] Agra Fort railway station
The Joint Statement following the results of the 1st India-Russia Strategic Economic Dialogue was released recently. Where was the dialogue held?
- [A] Moscow
- [B] St. Petersburg
- [C] New Delhi
- [D] Volgograd
- [E] Mumbai
________ becomes the first Open Defecation Free district in Bihar with more than five lakh households having toilets.
- [A] Banka
- [B] Jamui
- [C] Sheohar
- [D] Sitamarhi
- [E] Katihar