Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GNFC) has started which socio-economic project in Amethi, UP?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Neem Project is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Sugarcane Project is correct answer
CMA MAHESWARAN SHANMUGASUNDARAM from Chennai, India is saying Neem Project is correct answer
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) permitted banks to provide partial credit enhancement (PCE) to NBFCs and HFCs on 2 November 2018.
2. PCE will be provided to bonds issued by systematically important Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) and Housing Finance Companies (HFCs).
3. The proceeds from the bonds backed by PCE from banks will be utilised for refinancing the existing debt of the NBFC/HFCs.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences Soura
- [B] Government Medical College, Srinagar
- [C] Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences
- [D] Govt. MAM PG College, Jammu
- [E] Cluster University of Jammu
M.C. Mary Kom signed a 2-year deal with ________ to be their ambassador for women’s training in India on 18 February 2019.
- [A] Nike
- [B] Adidas
- [C] Puma
- [D] Reebok
- [E] Under Armour
- [A] Airtel
- [B] Aircel
- [C] Jio
- [D] Vodaphone
- [E] Telenor
- [A] Bengaluru
- [B] Chennai
- [C] Ahmedabad
- [D] Mumbai
- [E] New Delhi