Who is the only Indian female badminton player to win singles gold in Commonwealth Games history?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying PV Sindhu is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying PV Sindhu is correct answer
- [A] Jamie Murray and Martina Hingis
- [B] Jamie Murray and Bethanie Mattek-Sands
- [C] Tony Roche and Françoise Dürr
- [D] Leander Paes and Martina Hingis
- [E] Tony Roche and Martina Hingis
- [A] Odisha
- [B] Bihar
- [C] Jharkhand
- [D] Chhattisgarh
- [E] Uttar Pradesh
Read the following sentences carefully:
1. The Financial Intelligence Unit-India (FIU), the government agency mandated on terrorist financing and money laundering, has forwarded 65,829 Suspicious Transactions Reports (STRs) during FY18 — the highest in the history.
2. This number was over 13% higher than the record 58,223 STRs in FY17.
3. The spurt in the number of STRs is initiated under FEMA (Foreign Exchange Management Act), 1999.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2 and 3
- [C] Only 1 and 2
- [D] Only 1 and 3
- [E] All of the above
India holds the ________ position globally in the business optimism index for the first quarter of 2018.
- [A] 6th
- [B] 2nd
- [C] 10th
- [D] 9th
- [E] 12th
- [A] Audi
- [B] BMW Group
- [C] Porsche
- [D] Volkswagen
- [E] Toyota