Who has been appointed the chairman of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) technology taskforce?
Vivek Sharma from New Delhi, India is saying Jayant Sinha is correct answer
Deepali Das from Aurangabad, India is saying Sanjeeva Reddy is correct answer
Khushbu Shaikh from Mumbai, India is saying Sanjeeva Reddy is correct answer
Gatikrushna Das from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Jatin Verma is correct answer
Ruchika Kachhawaha from Jaipur, India is saying Naresh Chandra is correct answer
Asia's largest interlocking system has been installed at which railway station?एशिया के सबसे बड़े इंटरलॉकिंग सिस्टम को किस रेलवे स्टेशन पर स्थापित किया गया है?
- [A] Kharagpur
- [B] Howrah
- [C] Azimganj
- [D] Purulia
- [E] Ranghat
Read the following sentences carefully:
1) The adoption of blockchain by India’s banks could help avert frauds such as the one at PNB.
2) It updates information across all users simultaneously, which would have ensured that various officials would have instantly been alerted to the creation of the LoUs.
3) Blockchain is a distributed ledger technology originally developed as an accounting system for the cryptocurrency Bitcoin.
Which of the above sentence/sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1 and 3
- [B] Only 3
- [C] Only 1
- [D] Only 2
- [E] All are correct
- [A] Center for the Study of Religion and Society
- [B] Centre for Development Studies
- [C] Centre for Economic and Social Studies
- [D] Centre for Equity Studies
- [E] Centre for Social Cohesion
On October 27, 2017, a Jurassic-era ‘fish lizard’ fossil found in ________.27 अक्टूबर 2017 को, जुरासिक युग के ‘फिश-लिजार्ड’ का जीवाश्म ________ में पाया गया था।
- [A] Gujarat
- [B] Maharashtra
- [C] Kerala
- [D] Punjab
- [E] Odisha
India's online population will reach 500 million by ____ according to Google's Asia Pacific Language Head, Richa Singh Chitranshi.
- [A] 2025
- [B] 2019
- [C] 2030
- [D] 2020
- [E] 2023