Read the following statements:
1. Isro will launch on 15th April, a navigation satellite IRNSS-1I, the 8th such satellite to be a part of NavIC navigation satellite constellation, from Sriharikota.
2. India’s Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle, in its forty-third flight (PSLV-C41) in XL configuration, will launch IRNSS-1I Satellite.
3. IRNSS-1I is expected to replace IRNSS-1C, the third of the seven navigation satellites.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1, 2 and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 2 and 3 is correct answer
Purna Chandra Parida from Rourkela, India is saying 2 and 3 is correct answer
Which bank appointed N S Srinath as Non-Executive Chairman for a period of three years in March 2019?
- [A] Axis Bank
- [B] City Union Bank
- [C] Karur Vysya Bank
- [D] Kotak Mahindra Bank
- [E] Andhra Bank
Which company has partnered with Umicore for effective life cycle management of the lithium-ion batteries?
Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited
- [B] Tesla
- [C] MG Motor India
- [D] Tata Motors
- [E] None of the above
How much additional amount has been sanctioned by Naveen Patnaik for drinking water supply projects under the Basudha scheme?
- [A] 250 Crore
- [B] 500 Crore
- [C] 750 Crore
- [D] 1000 Crore
- [E] 1500 Crore
The MoU signed between PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI) and the Indian Yoga Association (IYA) on April 29, 2018 aims to to promote tourism in ________.
- [A] Jain Circuit
- [B] Awadh Circuit
- [C] Ramayana Circuit
- [D] Krishna Circuit
- [E] Vindhya- Varanasi Circuit
India conducted the DANX-2017 military exercise in _______.भारत ने _______ में DANX-2017 सैन्य अभ्यास का आयोजन किया।
- [A] West Bengal
- [B] Jammu and Kashmir
- [C] Odisha
- [D] Andaman and Nicobar islands
- [E] Lakshwadweep islands