India recently signed a MoU with _____ on Mutual Recognition of Certificates of Competency of Seafarers.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Korea is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Malaysia is correct answer
CMA MAHESWARAN SHANMUGASUNDARAM from Chennai, India is saying Sri Lanka is correct answer
Purna Chandra Parida from Rourkela, India is saying Sri Lanka is correct answer
Read the following sentences carefully:
1) Maratha Light Infantry, one of the oldest regiments of the Army has entered its 100th year.
2) Maratha Light Infantry was the first infantry to be designated as a light infantry during the British Raj, for being swift-footed.
3) The regiment draws inspiration from the legacy of Maratha warriors. Feb 4 is celebrated as "Maratha Light Infantry Day" across the regiment throughout the country.
Which of the above sentence/sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 3
- [C] Only 1 and 2
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] Saudi Arabia
- [B] Iran
- [C] Bangladesh
- [D] Russia
- [E] Pakistan
Read the following statements:-
1. Department of Posts has launched the "Cool EMS Service" which will come into force from 29th April.
2. Cool EMS service is one-way service from China to India which allows customers in India to import Japanese food items for personal use which is allowed under Indian regulations.
3. Cool EMS Service will be available in Delhi only.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] All of the above
- [E] None of the above
The severe cyclonic storm ________ struck Andhra coast near Kakinada on 17 December 2018 with a wind speed of 70-90 km per hour.
- [A] Gaja
- [B] Ockhi
- [C] Phethai
- [D] Vardah
- [E] Thane
The Union Cabinet has approved a MoU between India and ________ on Consumer Protection and Legal Metrology on 22 November 2018.
- [A] Seychelles
- [B] Maldives
- [C] Mauritius
- [D] Mozambique
- [E] Comoros