Read the following statements:-
1. The Reserve Bank of India, in consultation with the Government, hiked the foreign portfolio investors (FPI) investment limit in Central government securities (G-Sec).
2. FPIs will now be allowed to invest up to 5.5% of outstanding stock of G-secs in 2018-19 and 6% of outstanding stock of securities in 2019-20.
3. The central bank also set a 9% limit for FPI investment in corporate bonds.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are true?
Which ministry has sanctioned Malanad Malabar Cruise Tourism Project under Swadesh Darshan Scheme for development of a rural circuit in Kerala?
- [A] Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- [B] Ministry of Culture
- [C] Ministry of Tourism
- [D] Ministry of Home Affairs
- [E] NITI Aayog
________ becomes the first Open Defecation Free district in Bihar with more than five lakh households having toilets.
- [A] Banka
- [B] Jamui
- [C] Sheohar
- [D] Sitamarhi
- [E] Katihar
When will UN Security Council hold its first meeting on the coronavirus pandemic after weeks of divisions among its five permanent members?
- [A] 8 April
- [B] 9 April
- [C] 10 April
- [D] 11 April
- [E] 12 April
Read the following statements carefully:
1.The Union Cabinet approved the setting up of a high-level committee for implementation of Clause 6 of the Assam Accord.
2.The Accord provides for constitutional, legislative and administrative safeguards to protect, preserve and promote the cultural, social, linguistic identity and heritage of Assam.
3.It also recommended reserving Assembly seats for indigenous communities in the State.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 2
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct