Who has been elected as the new president of Myanmar?
MAHESWARAN SHANMUGASUNDARAM from Chennai, India is saying Htin Kyaw is correct answer
Rahul Sonar from Ambad, India is saying Win Tin is correct answer
irfan ahmad dar from Jammu, India is saying Htin Kyaw is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Aung San Suu Kyi is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Aung San Suu Kyi is correct answer
Read the following sentences carefully:
1. To identify India’s best student innovators, Atal Tinkering Labs of the Atal Innovation Mission of NITI Aayog organized an Atal Tinkering Marathon.
2. Top 50 innovations showcased at the marathon.
3. It was a 6-month long challenge across 6 different areas, namely, clean energy, water resources, waste management, healthcare, smart mobility and agri-tech.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1 and 2
- [B] Only 3
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2
- [E] All
- [A] 2 months
- [B] 5 months
- [C] 8 months
- [D] 10 months
- [E] 1 year
Consider the following statements: (1) Defence Ministry has come out with a draft policy which envisages achieving a turnover of Rs 1.7 lakh crore in military goods & services by 2020.
(2) The policy aims to make India 1 of the top 5 manufacturers of defense platforms in the world.
(3) Govt has identified 12 military platforms & weapons systems for production in India to achieve the aim of self-reliance.
Which of the above statement/s is/are true regarding the draft policy on defense production?
- [A] Both (1) and (2)
- [B] Both (2) and (3)
- [C] Only (2)
- [D] Only (1)
- [E] All of the above
- [A] Maharashtra
- [B] Chhattisgarh
- [C] Madhya Pradesh
- [D] Uttar Pradesh
- [E] West Bengal
- [A] Sipahijola Wildlife Sanctuary
- [B] Rowa Wildlife Sanctuary
- [C] Gumti Wildlife Sanctuary
- [D] Kinnerasani Wildlife Sanctuary
- [E] Trishna Wildlife Sanctuary