Read the following sentences:-
1. India successfully test-fired the indigenously developed nuclear-capable Agni-1 ballistic missile from the Abdul Kalam Island off Odisha coast.
2. The missile, which was inducted into service in 2004, has a specialised navigation system which ensures it reaches the target with a high degree of accuracy and precision.
3. The test was conducted by the Indian Army's Strategic Forces Command.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are true?
vaibhav gupta from Vastral, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Anil Kumar from Palampur, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
- [A] Sportsperson
- [B] Journalist
- [C] Actor
- [D] Writer
- [E] None of the above
Which of the following are the members of the Asian Tea Alliance that was launched in Guizhou, China in April 2019?
1.Indian Tea Association
2.China Tea Marketing Association
3.Indonesian Tea Marketing Association
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
In April 2020, the Centre has brought the Cauvery Water Management Authority under which of the following ministries?
- [A] Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- [B] Ministry of Jal Shakti
- [C] Ministry of Home Affairs
- [D] Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- [E] Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
Who has received the International Player of the Year award for 2017-2018 from England’s Barmy Army?
- [A] Ish Sodhi
- [B] Virat Kohli
- [C] Imran Tahir
- [D] Imad Wasim
- [E] Jasprit Bumrah
- [A] Uttar Pradesh
- [B] Uttarakhand
- [C] Madhya Pradesh
- [D] Chhattisgarh
- [E] Assam