Recently Government aims to achieve 80% literacy rate by 2017. What is the current literacy rate of the country?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 74% is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 72% is correct answer
Which among the following organization to provide $225 million loan to India for AIDS Control Project 'National AIDS Control Project (NACP-IV)' to promote safe behaviour among high risk groups?
- [A] UNAIDS United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS
- [B] UNDP
- [C] ADB (Asian Development Bank)
- [D] World Bank
World Cancer day was observed on Feb 4, 2013 in order to raise awareness about this illness as well as ro promote the measures early detection, prevention and treatment of the disease. What was the theme for world Cancer day, 2013 ?
- [A] Global burden of cancer
- [B] Cancer - Did you know
- [C] Together it is possible
- [D] Teach children and teenagers to avoid UV exposure by being 'sun smart'.
The book entitled An Agenda for India's Growth: Essays in Honour of P. Chidambaram, was released by?
- [A] Prime Minister: Manmohan Singh
- [B] Hamid Ansari
- [C] Kiran Bedi
- [D] Narendra Modi
- [A] U.K. Verma
- [B] Bimal Jhulka
- [C] Nirmal kumar
- [D] Pratip Jain