Read the following sentences:-
1. The Indian Space Research Organisation has set itself an ambitious to-do list for making and launching around 83 satellites for a slew of uses.
2. They are planned to be realised over the period from 2017 to 2021, according to a top official.
3. The headquarters of ISRO is in Delhi.
Which of the above sentence/sentences is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Both 2 and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Both 2 and 3 is correct answer
- [A] 1
- [B] 2
- [C] 3
- [D] 4
- [E] 5
In January 2020, the RBI has cancelled the Certificate of Authorisation (CoA) of which of the following digital payment wallets?
- [A] PayUMoney
- [B] Vodafone m-pesa Limited
- [C] Mobikwik
- [D] Citrus
- [E] ICICI Pockets
Where will the Trade ministers of RCEP member countries hold a crucial meeting on August 30-31, 2018?
- [A] Singapore
- [B] Indonesia
- [C] India
- [D] China
- [E] Laos
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The organisers of Wimbledon have introduced a final set tie-breaker in all the events in the championship.
2. A tiebreaker match will be played when the score reaches 7-7 in the final set.
3. The first player or team to score seven points, with an advantage of two or more points, will be declared the winner.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
________, Uber’s Asia-Pacific region Head, announced his resignation at the end of May 2019 after four-year service to spend time with his family.
- [A] Amit Jain
- [B] Tony West
- [C] Abhinav Mittoo
- [D] Pradeep Parameswaran
- [E] Manisha Gupta