Which of the following is true about Scheme Roshini which is launches by Centre.
(A) Centre launches skill development and job placement scheme 'Roshini' for rural youth and women in maoist affected 24 districts in 9 states.
(B) Union Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh launched a placement linked skill development scheme in a bid to reach out to rural youth in Naxal-hit areas.
(C)The new programme named "roshni" aims to train and provide placements to 50,000 rural men and women, mostly tribals, in 24 worst affected districts.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All of the Above is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All of the Above is correct answer
The company's retail outlet entered into the Guinness World Records when it opened record 315 outlets in 10 states of India, just at one time on 1 April 2013?
- [A] Reliance
- [B] Tata
- [C] Mahindra and Mahindra
- [D] Sahara India Pariwar
- [A] Eden Gardens
- [B] The Rajiv Gandhi Cricket stadium
- [C] The Jawahar Lal Nehru stadium
- [D] None of these
- [A] 10.39
- [B] 9.39
- [C] 8.39
- [D] 9.00
- [A] Telugu writer
- [B] One of the founders of India's external intelligence wing -- the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW)
- [C] Former MP from Rajya Sabha
- [D] Renowned Journalist
- [A] Salman bin Abdulaziz AI Saud
- [B] Siltan bin Salman AI Saud
- [C] Muhammed bin Saud AI Saud
- [D] Nayef bin Abdulaziz