Which of the following must be both south and west of Fredericktown?(a) Ashland (b) Coshocton(c) East Liverpool
Directions:Read the information given and answer the following questions.
1. Ashland is north of East Liverpool and west of Coshocton.
2. Bowling green is north of Ashland and west of Fredericktown.
3. Dover is south and east of Ashland.
4. East Liverpool is south and west of Fredericktown and west of Dover.
5. Fredericktown is north of Dover and north east of Ashland.
6. Coshocton is south of Fredericktown.
Avleen saini from New Delhi, India is saying c only is correct answer
Pranitha Mareddy from Hyderabad, India is saying a & b is correct answer
Himanshu Bishwash is saying a only is correct answer
Shubham Saini is saying c only is correct answer
TLL from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is saying b only is correct answer
Which of the following statements, if true, would make the information in the numbered statements more specific?
- [A] Coshocton is north-west of Dover.
- [B] East Liverpool is north of Dover.
- [C] Ashland is east of Bowling Green.
- [D] Coshocton is east of Fredericktown.
- [E] Bowling green is north of Fredericktown.
- [A] 20 meters, West
- [B] 20 meters, East
- [C] 50 meters, West
- [D] 50 meters, East
- [E] Data inadequate
- [A] North
- [B] South
- [C] East
- [D] West
- [E] None of these