Aamir move 3 kms east from his starting point. He then travels 6 kms north. From that point he moves 5 kms to the east. How far is Aamir from his starting point?
Avleen saini from New Delhi, India is saying 14 kms is correct answer
Pranitha Mareddy from Hyderabad, India is saying 8 kms is correct answer
Suchandra Saha from Kolkata, India is saying 14 kms is correct answer
Hanumant Aghav from Pune, India is saying 10 kms is correct answer
jaka from Quetta, Pakistan is saying 8 kms is correct answer
Which of the following statements, if true, would make the information in the numbered statements more specific?
- [A] Coshocton is north-west of Dover.
- [B] East Liverpool is north of Dover.
- [C] Ashland is east of Bowling Green.
- [D] Coshocton is east of Fredericktown.
- [E] Bowling green is north of Fredericktown.
- [A] 4 miles
- [B] 7 miles
- [C] 5 miles
- [D] 9 miles
- [E] None of the above.
- [A] South-West
- [B] South- East
- [C] North- East
- [D] North- West
- [E] None of these
Which of the following towns must be situated both south and west of at least one other town?
- [A] Ashland only
- [B] Ashland and East Liverpool
- [C] Dover and Fredericktown
- [D] Dover, Coshocton and Fredericktown
- [E] Coshocton, Dover and East Liverpool