Recently Reserve Bank of India projected a GDP growth for 2013-14 at _____?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 5.7% is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 5.7% is correct answer
Who will be the new Governor of Reserve Bank of India, as announced by Finance Minister on 6 Aug 2013?
- [A] Sunil Subbarao
- [B] Duwuri Subbarao
- [C] Mukund Govind Rajan
- [D] Raghuram Govind Rajan
A box of books said to be that of sir Issac Newton in the school physics laboratory of UK was discovered in the first week of Feb 2013. The textbooks are over 300 years old and contain works of sir Issac Newton who is credited with discovery of gravity.Name the institute where these books were discovered ?
- [A] Newcastle - under - Lyme school, Staffordshire
- [B] The Royal Institution of Great Britain
- [C] Institute of Grassland and Enviornment Research
- [D] Sisoe Research Institute
The Delhi police has apologised and withdrawn a newspaper advertisement on street children following a notice issued by child rights panel. The advertisement was?
- [A] Help him learn how to chop an A onion before someone teaches him how to chop a head
- [B] Help him learn how to earn money while in play before someone teaches him how to snatch a chain
- [C] Help him learn how to sell a news paper before someone teaches him how to clean the room
- [D] None of above
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant is a nuclear power station in Koodankulam in Tamil Nadu with a capacity of generating ____?
- [A] 2000 MW
- [B] 3000 MW
- [C] 5000 MW
- [D] 10000 MW
- [A] 18th June
- [B] 18th July
- [C] 8th July
- [D] 8th June