Who is elected as the President of ADB on 27 April 2013?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Takehiko Nakao is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Haruhiko Kuroda is correct answer
Which of the following statements mentioned below are true ?
- The Union Government of India gave the Maharatna status to three
PSU's - BHEL.AAI and GAIL on February 1. 2013.Granting Maharatna status
to BHEL,AAI and GAIL will provide them better functional and financial
freedom and will also guarantee them with bette
Directorate issued a penalty notice to IPL team Rajasthan Royals for
violation of Forex Laws. The penalty notice was issued after
investigating the matter for 2 years under Foreign Exchange Manager Act
- Maharatna firm has a capacity to take investment decision
of around Rs. 10000 crore without taking assistance from the
government. On the other hand, forms with Navratna status have this
capability of Rs. 5000 crore.
- The Cabinate Committee on Economic
Affairs (CCEA) in February 2013 gave its principle approval for the
price pooling mechanism of coal.The mechanism includes cost blending of
the domestic coal with the imported one to counter balances price hike.
- [A] Statements 2,3 and 4 are true
- [B] Statements 2 and 4 are true
- [C] Statements 1 and 3 are true
- [D] Statements 2 is only true
The term 'Abenomicsâ€ refers to the economic policies advocated by Shinzo Abe. Shinzo Abe is the current prime minister of?
- [A] Japan
- [B] South Korea
- [C] Singapore
- [D] Indonesia
Who took over as the Ambassador & Permanent representative of India to UN Conference on Disarmament?
- [A] Abhay Shankar Varma
- [B] Uday Kumar Varma
- [C] D. Bala Venkatesh Varma
- [D] Lt. General Goda Varma Raja
The Delhi police has apologised and withdrawn a newspaper advertisement on street children following a notice issued by child rights panel. The advertisement was?
- [A] Help him learn how to chop an A onion before someone teaches him how to chop a head
- [B] Help him learn how to earn money while in play before someone teaches him how to snatch a chain
- [C] Help him learn how to sell a news paper before someone teaches him how to clean the room
- [D] None of above