Consider the following statements: (1) The government on August 30, 2017 approved reforms within the Indian Army to enhance the combat capability of the forces.
(2) The first phase of the reforms involves redeployment and restructuring of approximately 57,000 posts of officers.
(3) The committee is headed by Lt Gen (Retd) DB Shekatkar.
Which of the above statement/s is/are true?
dilip piparde from Bhopal, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Dharmesh Makwana from Vadodara, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Vedant Gupta from Jammu, India is saying Both 2 and 3 is correct answer
- [A] Shillong
- [B] Dispur
- [C] Guwahati
- [D] Itanagar
- [E] Imphal
- [A] National Centre for Antartic & Ocean Research
- [B] National Institute of Ocean Technology
- [C] The Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services
- [D] Centre for Indian Ocean Studies
- [E] Indian Space Research Organisation
In which of the following states has Dr. Jitendra Singh laid the foundation stone of new Science Centre, the 'Technology Facility Centre' on 29 October 2018?
- [A] Assam
- [B] Uttar Pradesh
- [C] Punjab
- [D] Bihar
- [E] Kerala