According to RBI's annual report how much percentage of scrapped currency notes had come back to RBI between demonetisation decision & June 30, 2017?भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक की वार्षिक रिपोर्ट के मुताबिक, विमुद्रीकरण के फैसले से 30 जून तक रकम के रद्द किए गए नोटों का कितना प्रतिशत RBI वापस आ गया है?
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying 95% is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 95% is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 95% is correct answer
paritosh radadiya from Amdavad, India is saying 100% is correct answer
AJAY TIWARI from Patna, India is saying 99% is correct answer
Mixed pair of __________ and __________ have clinched the recurve team gold medal at the 2017 World Archery Youth Championship in Rosario.रोसारियो में 2017 विश्व तीरंदाजी युवा चैम्पियनशिप में __________ और _________ की मिश्रित जोड़ी ने रिकर्व टीम स्वर्ण पदक जीता।
- [A] Jemson Ningthoujam and Ankita Bhakat
- [B] Shukmani Gajanan Babrekar and Atul Verma
- [C] Khushbu Dhayal and Atul Verma
- [D] Jemson Ningthoujam and Shukmani Gajanan Babrekar
- [E] Palton Hansda and Deepika Kumari
India has decided to share their Agricultural expertise to make ______ food sufficient.भारत ने अपनी कृषि विशेषज्ञता को साझा करने का निर्णय लिया है ताकि ______ को खाद्य-पर्याप्त बनाया जा सके।
- [A] Egypt
- [B] Algeria
- [C] Tunisia
- [D] Rwanda
- [E] Nigeria
The 2021 Commonwealth Youth Games is postponed to which year because of clash of dates with Tokyo Olympics, which has been pushed back by a year due to COVID-19?
- [A] 2022
- [B] 2023
- [C] 2024
- [D] 2025
- [E] 2026
Read the following statements carefully:
1. Indian Navy has inducted its first Deep Submergence Rescue Vehicle (DSRVs).
2. At present, only US and Russia have the capabilities to deploy DSRVs.
3. The second DSRV is expected to be inducted at Visakhapatnam in 2019.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above