A panel formed by the government has recommended a ___ tier model to tackle the educational backwardness of minorities.सरकार द्वारा गठित एक पैनल ने अल्पसंख्यकों के शैक्षिक पिछड़ेपन से निपटने के लिए एक ___ स्तर मॉडल की सिफारिश की है।
Tejasvi Singh from India is saying 3 is correct answer
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying 5 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 2 is correct answer
paritosh radadiya from Amdavad, India is saying 2 is correct answer
anita kumari from Gaya, India is saying 1 is correct answer
Who was conferred with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 6th edition of the Sadin-Pratidin Achievers Award 2019?
- [A] Nabakanta Barua
- [B] Hiren Gohain
- [C] Homen Borgohain
- [D] Bhabendra Nath Saikia
- [E] Syed Abdul Malik
Which department of central government recently held meeting with senior officials of government of Jammu and Kashmir?
- [A] Department of Education
- [B] Department of Biotechnology
- [C] Department of Post
- [D] Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- [E] None of the above
Read the following statements:
- India and South Korea have signed two major agreements to further defence educational exchanges and extend logistical support to each other’s Navies.
- The agreements will help enhance defence co-operation between the two countries.
- The agreements were signed after the talks between Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and his South Korean counterpart Jeong Kyeongdoo in Seoul on 5 September 2019.
Which of the following statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Both 1 and 3
- [D] Both 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] Sikkim
- [B] Arunachal Pradesh
- [C] Assam
- [D] Nagaland
- [E] Mizoram
In April 2020, in which of the following states has the National Board for Wild Life (NBWL) recommended coal mining in a part of an elephant reserve?
- [A] Sikkim
- [B] Mizoram
- [C] Manipur
- [D] Assam
- [E] Tripura